-8th Annual Fargo Birding Festival, Audubon Dakota and Fargo Parks.
- Saturday, May 21st
- Forest River (76th Ave. S.) beginning at 7am.
-Join Dr. Ron Miller and his birding class at Forest River and Trefoil Park throughout the month of May.
- May 6th and 7th: 7am, Forest River
- May 13th: 7am, Forest River
- May 14th: 7am, Trefoil Park
- May 20th and 21st: 7am, Forest River
-Join us for the first annual XCountry Birding event, February 13th, 11am to 3pm at Forest River and Heritage Hills in South Fargo. Snowshoes and lunch provided!
-See a variety of birds in a beautiful South Fargo setting at the Fargo Birding Festival, May 18 at the Forest River South Fargo property
- Don't miss the Potholes & Prairie Birding Festival, June 8-12 in Carrington, North Dakota
Turtle Mountain Birding Festival, May 25-27 in Bottineau, North Dakota